Liberty Physical Therapy, a premier Orthopaedic Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic in scenic Northern California, has an exciting opportunity for a career-oriented Physical Therapist.
- Three experienced Physical Therapists
- One Physical Therapy Assistant
- Two Occupational Therapy hand specialists.
Liberty Physical Therapy Is In Need Of A Physical Therapist Who Can Provide Expertise In:
- Manual Therapy
- Outpatient Orthopaedic Therapy
- Progression of Therapeutic Exercise
- Sports Performance
- Primary orthopedic setting
- Opportunity for partnership in the PT clinic
- Generous vacation and nine paid holidays
- Contributions toward continuing education yearly
- License fees paid for
- Good 401k match
- Opportunity to be involved in sports performance and work with local high schools/colleges
- Ability to work closely with experienced therapists and physicians/surgeons
- Flexible schedule
- Open gym social environment
- Monthly bonus structure in place
Liberty Physical Therapy has an expert team of physical and occupational therapists and thrives amidst a strong and loyal base of referring doctors.
Liberty Physical Therapy offers a generous salary and benefits package and an outstanding work environment! Relocation assistance is available.
Working with Liberty Physical Therapy is an opportunity to combine an outstanding medical career with a rare quality of life.
The North State region offers countless natural wonders and opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. Real estate is more affordable than most parts of California while educational and cultural resources are plentiful. The population of Redding is 89,000, and the population of our practice’s patient catchment area is currently 370,000 and growing! The payer mix of our community is predominantly private insurance with provider networks including Blue Cross, Blue Shield etc. There is no HMO managed care.
The Redding area offers a wonderful climate, mountains, lakes, entertainment, sports and outdoor activities. It also offers excellent schools, churches, shopping and other amenities for a rewarding personal and family life. Visit
Our clinic is located in a beautiful new 56,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art medical office building occupied by musculoskeletal and sports medicine specialists. The office location is highly visible and easily accessible.